Hello, my favorite Rockstars! My friend Christina Anthis from The Hippy Homemaker and I did a Blab on Etsy a few nights ago, and answered all sorts of questions about how to sell on Etsy. I know I answer Etsy selling questions right here on the blog and, of course, I have my Rock Your Shop eBoo and my Rock Your Shop course, but I thought I’d leave myself open to some live Q&A’s here and there. And, I loved it!
Some of the great questions we received were:
- If you could give one piece of advice to a new Etsy seller, what would it be?
- What was your biggest mistake as an Etsy seller?
- How do you move from Favorites to Sales?
- Should you have a separate website?
- Does social media help you sell on Etsy?
You can check out the Blab below, and I’ve also uploaded the audio if you’re not into watching video. Either way, I forgot to hit the ‘record’ button until we were a few minutes in, but we’re still on the first question!
Check it out!